From Luc Fouin <luc.fo...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [J2] deployment-refactoring branch
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 10:28:30 GMT
Ate Douma a écrit :
> I fully agree. That's the reason I wrote that comment above.
>
> But, I also still hope we can release a M2 before the end of this
> month and I really would like to see the new deployment implementation
> be part of it.
>
> Hopefully others are already testing it too without telling so

it seems that the deployment while tomcat is running is not working as
well as before, because i was not able to deploy my portlets by copying
a *.war* file in _<CATALINA_HOME>/webapps/WEB-INF/deploy_, i had a ,  i
just had to restart Tomcat and it deploy fine...

the pb may be because of me but my portlet used to work and deploy well
before on Tomcat5.0.28 - Jdk1.5, as we are now in Tomcat5.5.7 - Jdk1.5

Ate, i just saw there were no more *.war* files in _WEB-INF/deploy_, did
you change the way they were stored??

--
Luc FOUIN - Stagiaire Aptiwan
14 rue Niepce