From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject [J2] myfaces-1.0.8-PATCHED needs an update: where is the code?
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 16:11:33 GMT
I've finally got enough of these uncountable leftover temporary myfaces jars taking an enormous
amount of diskspace
after a few restarts of Jetspeed.

I noticed that *our* myfaces-1.0.8-PATCHED.jar (from Bluesunrise repository) is older than
the official myfaces-1.0.8.
So, I looked at their changelog and it turns out the latest myfaces release has this problem
already fixed.

I tried it out and indeed these leftover temporary files are gone.
But, that what is patched in older version isn't included in the official release and results
in incorrect rendering
of JSF trees.
I'd very much would like a new PATCHED version be created and made available through Bluesunrise
repository,
preferably using a new name so that maven will pick it up automatically.
Furthermore, I'd like to see those changes be made available. Maybe they can be checked in
under portals-bridges/myfaces?

Thanks,

Ate