From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [J2] Proposed Changes to MyFaces Bridge
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2005 20:31:35 GMT
Raphael,

I agree, that this would definitely be the way to do
it.  However, it seems that the myfaces is in the
process of setting up their infrastructure as a top
project and they don't have yet a daily build.  At
least, I am not able to resolve the dependencies.

Please let me know if I am missing something.

Regards,

David Le Strat.