From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [J2] myfaces-1.0.8-PATCHED needs an update: where is the code?
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2005 13:50:50 GMT
Ate,

I will try to get this to you this week end.

I have submitted most of my patches to the Myfaces
team.  It took a little while but they should actually
be included in the Myfaces release.

I will also look into using MyFaces portlet support
and therefore probably remove the myfaces bridge all
together.  Before making any proposal on the matter, I
will first test the MyFaces portlet implementation
with J2.

I do not have a lot of time on my hand so bare with
me.

Regards,

David.