From Rajesh Jain <rjai...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Jetspeed-2: Drop support for Tomcat 4...? Please comment/vote!
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 19:21:21 GMT
I am using J2MI with Tomcat 5.5.7 and there are some
issues - the default portlets seem to give up because
of some tag lib issue?

Nested Exception is org.apache.jasper.JasperException:
Unable to read TLD "META-INF/fmt.tld" from JAR file
"file:/D:/apache/jakarta-tomcat-5.5.7/webapps/security/WEB-INF/lib/standard-1.0.4.jar":
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Failed to load or
instantiate TagLibraryValidator class:
org.apache.taglibs.standard.tlv.JstlFmtTLV

I checked the bug list (jira) and seems this issue is
still open.

Am I missing something in the discussion -? Are
we refering to J2-M1 on Tomcat 5?

regards
--- Archana Turaga <Archana.Turaga@intervoice.com>