From Roger Ruttimann <roger...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [J2] New PAM/Deployer
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 19:21:20 GMT
Thanks for helping me. I'm in the middle of organizing a release (not
including the portal) ....

I use Linux, fresh deploy on Tomcat 5.0.28
I have just security and my application in the deploy directory. My
application has a context file in the conf/catalina/localhost directory.
Security gets deployed fine but my app gets just copied into the webapp
directory.

It isn't killing me :-() but I just like to resolve the issue....

I'll do a fresh deploy (delete the current catalina.log) and send you
the error message.

Thanks again for looking at it.

Roger