From Scott Heaberlin <heabd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: J2: Tiles support in Struts Bridge
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2005 00:23:22 GMT
Actually, I can probably vouch for at least that much from my own experiences -

TilesPlugin explicitly checks the configured RequestProcessor to see
if it isAssignableFrom(TilesRequestProcessor.class) - otherwise during
initialization it logs an error message proclaiming incompatibility.
My previous e-mail was backwards; I have extended
TilestRequestProcessor and wrapped a PortletRequestProcessor instance.

In any event, I can't even get to where my request processor is ever
invoked due to the absence of the pluto PortalDefinition thread local
variable defined in JetspeedPortletFactoryProxy.

-Scott Heaberlin