From "Xavier Lawrence" <xlawre...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: XSLT filter, Callback filter and Jetspeed-2
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:24:24 GMT
<snip/>

>>>Totally unrelated.
>>>
>>>The Number Guess porlet is on the start page of Jetspeed-2 and writes
>>> out
>>>few debug messages to the console. You can ignore these.
>>>I guess you have your Portlet Application also defined on the start page
>>>and
>>>that is why you see the XSLT Filter being called as result of the same
>>>(Portal)
>>>request (if its before or after the Number Guess Portlet depends on the
>>>order the
>>>Poral Aggregator invokes the portlets).
>>

>> No, my portlet is invoked from another PSML page, that's why I found it
>> strange that the Guess number portlet was logging debug messages.
>>
>> Any idea why a portlet in a separate portal page would make a portlet in
>> another portal page reload ???
>>
> I don't know. and I can't reproduce that, I tested it out just a sec ago.
> If I start Tomcat and open my browser on:
>    http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/portal/jpetstore.psml
> I don't get that message.
> Only when I access a page containing the NumberGuess portlet.

It must be something to do with my incorrect filter configuration: the
logs appeared straight after the XSLT filter was called, in the middle of
the other log messages...

Still, this is very strange...

--
-------------=[ xlawrence at jahia dot com ]=-------------
Jahia : A collaborative source CMS and Portal Server