From "WU ZE HE" <wuz...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: PSML Change in Runtime
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 02:24:48 GMT
Hi, My method is

1) add a 'REFRESH_PSML' column in TRUBINE_USER. This column is set to true
when the specific user's roles are changed.
2) Extend JetspeedProfilerService so it checks this column when user logs in
and recreate the profile/psml if it is true
3) After recreation of the new profile, call fallbackProfile() to load it.

My app works properly after this amendment.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos Torres [mailto:ctorres@mcn.com.br]
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 4:17 AM
To: Apache JetSpeed User; Apache JetSpeed Dev
Subject: Re: PSML Change in Runtime

I tried this way too:

  JetspeedPortletInstance pi =
(JetspeedPortletInstance)getInstance(runData);
  Profile profile = pi.getProfile();
  PsmlManagerService exporterService =
(PsmlManagerService)TurbineServices.getInstance().getService("PsmlImportMana
ger");
  PSMLDocument psmlNew = exporterService.getDocument(file_path);
  profile.setDocument(psmlNew);
   profile.store();
  ((JetspeedRunData)runData).setProfile(profile);
   QueryLocator locator = new QueryLocator(QueryLocator.QUERY_USER);
  exporterService.refresh(locator);

and get the same result, the psml file change but the screen no.

If anybody hava an idea, I thanks a lot.