From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed-2/applications/localeselector/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/portlets/localeselector/resources LocaleSelectorResources_nl.properties LocaleSelectorResources_en.properties LocaleSelectorResources.properties LocaleSelectorResources_ja.properties
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 16:09:03 GMT

On Aug 5, 2004, at 8:54 AM, ate@apache.org wrote:

> ate         2004/08/05 08:54:46
>
>   Modified:
> applications/localeselector/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/portlets/
> localeselector/resources
>                         LocaleSelectorResources_en.properties
>                         LocaleSelectorResources.properties
>                         LocaleSelectorResources_ja.properties
>   Added:
> applications/localeselector/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/portlets/
> localeselector/resources
>                         LocaleSelectorResources_nl.properties
>   Log:
>   Had to add a Dutch (nl) translation :-)

Goed!

I hope to find some time to add French and German over the next few
days to all the demo portlets
Guess I can get my wife to help with the Dutch ;-)

It will be a good test of some of the registry persistence with nested
collections ...
There are actually 2 ways to do localization, either thru a bundle or
in the portlet.xml itself
Im going to test both

--
David Sean Taylor