From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Alright...
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2004 14:38:40 GMT
But, you do have to have mysql installed and be running on a platform
supported by mysql (this might be "all platforms", but I really don't
know).

I'd suggest that all the tests should be run using Axion, which starts
in-process automatically when you get a connection from the datasource.
  This might require changes in the tests to install the needed
tables/schemas, but on the other hand this would bring them closer to
being unit tests rather than integration tests.

many thanks
david jencks