From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Alright...
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2004 05:57:09 GMT
I think there may be some configuration problems in j2, and I am seeing
a couple of test failures as well.  I suggest you run

maven allClean allBuild -Dmaven.test.failure.ignore=true

and send the failing test reports to the list.  It is usually helpful
to include the java version and platform  For me, this results in a
working build despite the test failures.

BTW  the failures I am seeing are in security and do not occur when I
run a build in the security module.

thanks
david jencks