From Damien Byrne <dby...@integria.co.uk>
Subject Re: Compile problems with Jetspeed1 CVS
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2004 15:42:55 GMT
Thanks for the reply.  Going through the test reports, I see that most
of them, seem to be something like this:

Testcase:
testVerifyEnvironment(org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.registry.TestAccessController):

Caused an ERROR
Error in BasePeer.initTableSchema(TURBINE_USER): java.sql.SQLException:
The database is already in use by another process
java.lang.Error: Error in BasePeer.initTableSchema(TURBINE_USER):
java.sql.SQLException: The database is already in use by another process
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.om.security.turbine.BaseTurbineUserPeer.initClass(BaseTurbineUserPeer.java:154)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.om.security.turbine.BaseTurbineUserPeer.<clinit>(BaseTurbineUserPeer.java:128)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.turbine.TurbineUserManagement.getUser(TurbineUserManagement.java:136)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.JetspeedUserManagement.getUser(JetspeedUserManagement.java:59)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.JetspeedSecurity.getUser(JetspeedSecurity.java:240)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.registry.TestAccessController.testVerifyEnvironment(TestAccessController.java:148)
        at
        at

Now some of the other database related test seem to work fine (that I
can tell).  Why are these tests throwing this exception?  I have been
following the instructions on:
http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-1/install.html and have downloaded
from CVS (most recently I think Friday evening UK) and am trying to
build a war file.  Is there any other command than "maven war" that
needs to be entered?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Damien

(By the way, for replying to posts, does this list prefer top posting or
bottom posting?)