From Chris Custine <ccust...@home.custine.com>
Subject PortletRequest to HttpServletRequest ?
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 19:08:23 GMT
I am trying to port some existing app code to a Portlet and I am
wondering if there is any *standard* way of wrapping/casting/adapting
the PortletRequest / Response to the HttpServletRequest/Reponse in order
to pass it to existing code.  I can see in the struts bridge that there
is some variation of this, but a) is that specific to the Jetspeed
implementation, and b). is that only because it uses
requestdispatcher.include()?

I looked a bit at some WebSphere and BEA portal docs and it appears that
they all have some variation of this but I can't tell if there is an
acceptable cross-platform way of doing it.

Thanks,
Chris