From "Scott T. Weaver" <scotts-jetspeed-l...@binary-designs.net>
Subject Re: Compile problems with Jetspeed1 CVS
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 17:25:58 GMT
The maven allBuild command should be downloading HSQL automatically into
your local maven repository.

Damien Byrne wrote:

> Hi again.
>
> I think that I have sorted the problem, both jetspeed 1 and jetspeed 2
> complain that they can't find org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver
> Where should this driver be located?  I found a file called hsqldb.jar
> among the jetspeed 2 files, but I'm not sure if that is the right one,
> or where it should be.
>
> Can anyone tell me what's going on?
>
> Thanks
> Damien
>
> Damien Byrne wrote:
>
>> Hey guys.
>> I've tried to compile jetspeed 1 and have come across many errors.
>>
>> The most eye catching error because of it's frequency is this:
>>
>> [junit] ERROR - Property: driver value: org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver is not
>> supported by DataSource:
>> org.apache.commons.dbcp.cpdsadapter.DriverAdapterCPDS
>>
>> have I missed some important step in the pre-build process?
>>
>> Thanks

*           Scott T. Weaver               *
*         <weaver@apache.org>             *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>        *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal     *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container      *
* OpenEditPro, Website Content Management *
*     <http://www.openeditpro.com>        *