From Damien Byrne <dby...@integria.co.uk>
Subject Re: Compile problems with Jetspeed1 CVS
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 17:19:55 GMT
Hi again.

I think that I have sorted the problem, both jetspeed 1 and jetspeed 2
complain that they can't find org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver
Where should this driver be located?  I found a file called hsqldb.jar
among the jetspeed 2 files, but I'm not sure if that is the right one,
or where it should be.

Can anyone tell me what's going on?

Thanks
Damien