From Damien Byrne <dby...@integria.co.uk>
Subject Re: Request for a little help evaluating Jetspeed
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:50:53 GMT
Thanks again.

I have decided to do the only sane thing and to download BOTH CVS
versions and have a look at the default deploy of both and to see if the
Jetspeed 2 one makes me flee in terror.

Thanks again for your input.

I won't bother asking re the problems I've been having with 1.5 till
I've deployed 1.6

Cheers
Damien