From <brad.simo...@psl.nmsu.edu>
Subject Where do you consider Jetspeed-2
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2004 15:43:36 GMT

I need to make a decision:  Use either Jetspeed-1.5 or Jetspeed-2.

Do you consider Jetspeed-2 to be in beta mode or still in alpha mode?    I really want to
use Jetspeed-2 but some of the folks I work with don't consider Jetspeed-2 to be primetme
yet.

Most important, accoriding to the web site:
http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/

Jetspeed-2 claims:
Jetspeed provides support for templating and content publication frameworks such as Cocoon,
WebMacro and Velocity. Note that outside of regualar browser Jetspeed also supports WAP devices.

Is Jetspeed-2 really enabled to work with Velocity and Cocoon?

Thanks in advance,

--Brad Simonin