From "Daniel M." <danny...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Alright...
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2004 23:00:14 GMT
OK, I got to the point where I generated a war file.
But now I get the following error while visiting the
site:

[org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccessImpl]
ERROR: SQLException during th
e execution of the query (for a
org.apache.jetspeed.capabilities.impl.MediaTypeI
mpl): Syntax error or access violation: You have an
error in your SQL syntax nea
r '(MEDIATYPE_TO_MIMETYPE A1 INNER JOIN MIMETYPE A2 ON
A1.MIMETYPE_ID=A2.MIMETYP
E_I' at line 1
Syntax error or access violation: You have an error in
your SQL syntax near '(ME
DIATYPE_TO_MIMETYPE A1 INNER JOIN MIMETYPE A2 ON
A1.MIMETYPE_ID=A2.MIMETYPE_I' a
t line 1
java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error or access
violation: You have an error in yo
ur SQL syntax near '(MEDIATYPE_TO_MIMETYPE A1 INNER
JOIN MIMETYPE A2 ON A1.MIMET
YPE_ID=A2.MIMETYPE_I' at line 1
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(Unknown Source)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.execSQL(Unknown
Source)

System attributes:
Pentium 1ghz, 512RAM
Linux version 2.4.18-14
======= Java Version =============
java version "1.4.2_05"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition
(build 1.4.2_05-b04)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2_05-b04, mixed
mode)