From "Daniel M." <danny...@yahoo.com>
Subject Alright...
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2004 03:54:41 GMT
I already spent about two days playing with this
trying to install it and troubleshoot it on my own.  I
definitely need some help.
The errors I get after doing a "maven allClean
allBuild" are:
"Unable to obtain goal [test:test] --
/root/.maven/cache/maven-test-plugin-1.6.2/
plugin.jelly:181:54: <fail> There were test failures."

so I look in
"${JETSPEED_DIR}/components/security/target/test-reports"
at "*.security.TestUserManager.txt" and the error in
that file is:
"------------- Standard Error -----------------
(org.apache.jetspeed.component
s.jndi.TyrexJNDIComponent).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system
properly.

How do I fix this?

If anyone has suggestions I would definitely
appreciate it.  I attempted to use Liferay before but
I gave up on it as well.

Thank you in advance for your help.