From wea...@apache.org
Subject cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed-2/portal/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/services/factory FactoryManagerServiceImpl.java FactoryManager.java FactoryManagementService.java
Date Sun, 01 Aug 2004 15:48:01 GMT
weaver      2004/08/01 08:48:01

  Removed:     portal/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/services/factory
                        FactoryManagerServiceImpl.java FactoryManager.java
                        FactoryManagementService.java
  Log:
  Engine now extends org.apache.pluto.services.factory.FactoryManagerService.  We now assemble
Pluto factories with spring.
  Hence, we no longer need any of these classes.