From Jaq Marit <ictr...@slu.edu.ph>
Subject Re: Where to drop external jar files
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2004 05:35:17 GMT
During deployment, i agree this is a better solution.  For some tasks during
build operation (e.g., db tests, import PSML files to db, etc...) I really need
to tell maven about my drivers and other external jar files.  So I think I need
the first solution you mentioned.  However, I thought there is a better way of
doing it without modifying the configuration files.

Anyway, your suggestions help a lot. Thanks!