From Serge Huber <shub...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: [FUSION] jetspeed.groovy
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 09:46:01 GMT

I have the same problem with Jahia. What I was looking at was creating a
patch file that would store my modifications on the original J2
jetspeed.groovy file, and then use a maven goal to apply the patch. This
wouldn't prevent on major changes (and probably the maven goal should
fuss), but for minor changes it should work ok.

So the algorithm would be :

1. update J2 from CVS
2. copy the jetspeed.groovy file over to J1
3. apply the patch file
4. launch J1

Something like that. I haven't done it yet but I thought it might work. And
it would certainly help having to manage them by hand (even with Eclipse
really cool tool :), btw I also like Araxis Merge under Windows,
http://www.araxis.com/merge/index.html, which can compare directories).

Regards,
   Serge Huber.

- -- --- -----=[ shuber2 at jahia dot com ]=---- --- -- -