From Scott T Weaver <scotts-jetspeed-l...@binary-designs.net>
Subject Re: [FUSION] jetspeed.groovy
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 21:16:26 GMT
I actually found a REALLY painless way to do it in Eclipse.

1. Select jetspeed.groovy in fusion
2. ctrl+select jetspeed.groovy in J2 (so both are selected
simultaneously)
3. right click either file and choose compare with > each other.

You then get a standard 2 column diff screen with the added   Neat,
bonus of being able to copy changes between the two.  Neat, huh!

Took me all of a minute to resolve some major changes to the .groovy
file.

On Thu, 2004-07-01 at 17:10, David Sean Taylor wrote:
> On Jul 1, 2004, at 1:36 PM, Scott T Weaver wrote:
>
> > Ignore this, it went out twice.  Anyway, I had to go line by line.
> >
> Yeah I know, tell me about it, I've been trying to keep this in sync
> for months on several projects
>
> The J1 assembly is different since there aren't as many components
> embedded in J1 as in a full J2 assembly

*           Scott T. Weaver              *
*         <weaver@apache.org>            *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>       *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal    *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container     *
* OpenEditPro, Website Content Mangement *
*     <http://www.openeditpro.com>       *