From Scott T Weaver <scotts-jetspeed-l...@binary-designs.net>
Subject [J2] Unused methods in PortletWindowAccessor
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 15:35:42 GMT
PortletWindowAccessor has 2 methods: createPortletWindow methods that
are never used anywhere, looks like the getWindow methods take care of
this for us automatically.  I propose we delete these unused methods as
they can cause confusion on how the API is used.

We may also want to be on the look out for such unused methods in other
classes.

Regards,
*           Scott T. Weaver              *
*         <weaver@apache.org>            *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>       *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal    *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container     *
* OpenEditPro, Website Content Mangement *
*     <http://www.openeditpro.com>       *