From "Stuart Belden" <SBel...@bjc.org>
Subject Re: How to set a template through action or java
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 20:05:15 GMT
setTemplate(data, "oja/admin-assess.vm");

works for me, where data is the RunData obj being passed into a Velocity Action method (doWhatever()),
and the template is in web-inf/templates/vm/portlets/html/oja/admin-assess.vm

>>> vs@hp.com 02/13/04 07:28AM >>>
Hi,
  Is there any way to set a template through action class.
  I tried setTemplate method but it is not working.
  My requirement is,
           Through java or action class i should be able to dynamically set the template in
a specific pane.

  I tried by this way
     JetspeedRunData udata = (JetspeedRunData)rundata;
     udata.setScreenTemplate("xyz");

   xyz is .vm file

  But i am not able to get the display or content  of that template