From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed-2/plugin project.xml
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 04:22:26 GMT

On Monday, February 16, 2004, at 06:14  PM, David Le Strat wrote:

> 0 on that one.  Do we need 3.0 anywhere?

exactly

> +1 (if possible) to be consistent across J2 though.
> commons-collection is referenced in:
>     - portal/project.xml
>     - cps/project.xml
>     - plugin/project.xml

maybe i've been reading too much of the bile blog regarding commons 3.0
(it is funny though)
would just like to know the reason for upgrading to 3.0, or is it
simply because 'its the new version and we must all blindly upgrade
like, as the bile man says 'good little OSS monkeys'
i really have no problem with a 500KB ;-) jar file if it serves some
useful purpose. Just wondering what it does for Jetspeed that standard
Java collections don't do?