From Jörg Uhlmann <joerg.uhlm...@gmx.de>
Subject Requested Action not found: 0
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:55:52 GMT
Hello,

I'm having problems with my velocity portlet. I try  to jump to another
server via POST and give the other server (TPay - Deutsche Telekom) via
hidden field the return URL of my server. OK, It works fine.
The jump back to my server is the problem. I get a exception:

Horrible Exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:

   Requested Action not found: 0
   Turbine looked in the following modules.packages path:
   [org.apache.jetspeed.modules, org.apache.turbine.modules,
com.usg.blaumann.modules]

   at
org.apache.turbine.modules.ActionLoader.getInstance(ActionLoader.java:174)
   at org.apache.turbine.modules.ActionLoader.exec(ActionLoader.java:122)
   at
org.apache.turbine.modules.pages.DefaultPage.doBuild(DefaultPage.java:143)
   at org.apache.turbine.modules.Page.build(Page.java:90)
   at org.apache.turbine.modules.PageLoader.exec(PageLoader.java:123)
   at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doGet(Turbine.java:563)
   at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doPost(Turbine.java:658)

I think, Turbine can't match the session and filled incorrect the
RunData Object. Can't map the correct action.
It is correct? Or i have an other problem? Can everybody help?

best regards
Jörg

Jetspeed: Final Version

Jump to the Remoteserver:
                      <FORM
action="https://www.sicherbezahlen.t-pay.de/wallet/de/Wallet.jsp"
name="tpay" id="tpay" method="POST">
                         <input name="sessionID"
id="sessionID"             type="hidden" value="$data.Session.Id" />
                         <input name="returnURL"
id="returnURL"             type="hidden" value="$jslink.HomePage" />
                      </FORM>

The form tag, createt of the remoteServer:
Example of the Jump after click to the Cancel-Botton
<form
action="http://www.xyz.de/portal/media-type/html/group/Jetspeed/page/PaymentFinish.psml;jsessionid=CDE765DBE3ED01A0454DC38702E6629C"

method="POST" name="abortion" id="abortion">