From BaTien Duong <batien.du...@dbgroups.com>
Subject Re: [J2] Service Framework Proposal
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 15:17:47 GMT
Jun Yang wrote:

> Cornerstone JMX is ready for use.
>
> I have checked in cornerstone-jmx-demo under jakarta-jetspeed-2.  I
> will be checking in cornerstone-jmx after I merge the changes into
> cornerstone.  jetspeed-cornerstone-jmx-1.0.jar is checked in under
> cornerstone-jmx-demo as a temporary measure to let the demo run.  Read
> how-to-run.txt.  The demo shows how simple it is to use Cornerstone
> JMX to put any object under the management of JMX.

Hello Jun

It's great. There are so many excellent things going on with open
technologies and i cannot find time to get back to J2 and Pluto. Anyway,
i have a quick and simple question regarding to JMX implementation.
Would you please shed some light on the current implementation in
relation to standard JMX in J2SE 1.5

Thanks.

BaTien
DBGROUPS