From Peter Dunn <augusthow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Looking for Developers
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 04:13:58 GMT
Hello,

I am interested in finding:

a.  Jetspeed developers who might be right for developing a site we’re
starting  (more info below).  If you are a developer, please feel free
to email me some info and a link to your site at
jetsp.16.pd@neverbox.com.

b.  A list of developers/vendors which gives some info on what they do
- with links to their sites.

We (myself and a few others) have started a non-profit with the
mission of bringing high quality news and information from around the
web to the public, and we feel Jetspeed may be a good match for our
needs, largely because of its portal-related abilities.

This is a link to a mockup of the front page of the site -
http://valuespace.net/quality/For-printout.html

We can send you our RFP and other information.

Many thanks,

Peter Dunn
The Daily Source
Watertown, MA, USA

p.s. we are also looking for a consultant who is versed in a number of
open source CMSs to help review the proposals we receive, and would
also very much appreciate references for this as well...or directly
contact us with information if you are a consultant who is interested.