From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [J2] New Datasource Model
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 19:17:31 GMT
Scott,

I don't have my CVS account yet so the security stuff
has not been committed.  I will test it with the
changes you just made.

David.

--- "Weaver, Scott" <Sweaver@rippe.com> wrote:
> David,
>
> I have the OTM plugin fully operational.  We should
> be using this one
> instead of PB and ODMG.
>
> One thing that is very important now is that ALL
> operations, including look
> ups MUST be within a transaction.
>
> Are you security tests in the CVS?  I would like to
> run OTM against all
> possible scenarios to get a feeling for what still
> needs to be addressed
>

> Regards,
> *================================*
> | Scott T Weaver                 |
> | <weaver@apache.org>            |
> | Apache Jetspeed Portal Project |
> | Apache Pluto Portlet Container |
> *================================*

org.apache.jetspeed.services.persistence.TestPersistenceService
> > -
> org.apache.jetspeed.services.registry.TestRegistry
> > -

org.apache.jetspeed.tools.pamanager.TestPortletDescriptor

> > With the following transaction related error:

org.apache.jetspeed.persistence.TransactionStateException:
> > Unable to commit transaction
> > org.apache.ojb.odmg.TransactionAbortedExceptionOJB
> > 	at

org.apache.jetspeed.persistence.impl.OJBODMGPersistencePlugin.commitTransa
> > ction(OJBODMGPersistencePlugin.java:154)
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > David.
> >
> > --- "Weaver, Scott" <Sweaver@rippe.com> wrote:
> > > Hi David,
> > >
> > > Do all the tests pass using the ODMG plugin?
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > *================================*
> > > | Scott T Weaver                 |
> > > | <weaver@apache.org>            |
> > > | Apache Jetspeed Portal Project |
> > > | Apache Pluto Portlet Container |
> > > *================================*

org.apache.jetspeed.persistence.impl.OJBPBPersistencePlugin

> datasources
> > > was

org.apache.ojb.broker.TransactionInProgressException:

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.beginTransaction(Unknown

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.beginTransaction(Un

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.beginTransaction(Un

org.apache.jetspeed.persistence.impl.OJBPBPersistencePlugin.beginTransacti

org.apache.jetspeed.security.impl.UserManagerServiceImpl.removeUser(UserMa

org.apache.jetspeed.security.TestUserManagerService.destroyUserObject(Test

org.apache.jetspeed.security.TestUserManagerService.tearDown(TestUserManag

org.apache.jetspeed.test.JetspeedTestSuite.runTest(JetspeedTestSuite.java:

org.apache.jetspeed.test.JetspeedTestSuite.run(JetspeedTestSuite.java:230)

=== message truncated ===