From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: [J2] build broken
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 04:09:31 GMT

On Monday, February 16, 2004, at 06:43  PM, David Le Strat wrote:

> Just fixed an issue that occurred when switching the
> persistence plugin from OJBODMGPersistencePlugin to
> OJBPBPersistencePlugin.
>
> The following behavior occurs:
> - With OJBODMG deploy.pam breaks throwing
> TransactionStateException.
> - With OJBPB some security test fail throwing
> TransactionStateException. Those security tests are
> commented until the issues with the plugin are
> resolved.

I thought so, didn't see any thing else that looked suspicious.
This combined with the new HSQL component unit test failing for me
here, and I couldn't get J2 to build all day.

In the future could you please test the entire application (deploying,
running Jetspeed) when making large commits such as this.
The build was broken, and it cost me valuable time today.
Thanks for the consideration,

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software