From "Youssef Mohammed" <Youssef_Moham...@rayasoftware.com>
Subject FW: Change Password problem
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:09:06 GMT
I also got the HEAD from the cvs and it contains the same bug !
It loggs me out when I change password from ChangePassword screen !!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Youssef Mohammed
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 9:42 PM
To: Jetspeed Developers List (E-mail)
Subject: Change Password problem

Hi
	When I change the password throw the Change Password action It successfully changed it but
it logged the user off !!
	I traced into the code and I found that in the JLogin action executed after the ChangePassword
. when It comes to the line
	 try
	        {
            	user = JetspeedSecurity.login(username, password);
 	       }

	the user object is the one we want but after execution this line the user variable in the
Rundata object is changed to the anon use
	This seems to be a strange behavior and I donno how to fix this
	Any Idea ?!!!

Thanks