From "Suchisubhra Sinha \(susinha\)" <susi...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: Change Password problem
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 03:59:36 GMT
Hi Youssef ,
    I tested and it works fine. Which version you are working? I am
working on 1-5 dev.

~suchi

-----Original Message-----
From: Youssef Mohammed [mailto:Youssef_Mohammed@rayasoftware.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 11:42 AM
To: Jetspeed Developers List (E-mail)
Subject: Change Password problem

Hi
	When I change the password throw the Change Password action It
successfully changed it but it logged the user off !!
	I traced into the code and I found that in the JLogin action
executed after the ChangePassword . when It comes to the line
	 try
	        {
            	user = JetspeedSecurity.login(username, password);
 	       }

	the user object is the one we want but after execution this line
the user variable in the Rundata object is changed to the anon use
	This seems to be a strange behavior and I donno how to fix this
	Any Idea ?!!!

Thanks