From "Mark Orciuch" <mark_orci...@ngsltd.com>
Subject RE: FW: User - group - role philosophy -> our proposal
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:39:05 GMT
I'd like to see it running as well but I don't use LDAP security so you're
in a better position to fix it. Take a look at the CVS commit notifications
on Jan 2 thru 8 of 2004. There was also one large commit notification on Jan
7 which got rejected because of its size - I can send that you if you'd
like.

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/