From "Jeremy Ford" <caius1...@hotmail.com>
Subject HorribleExceptins & TurbineResources.properties change
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 21:01:19 GMT
Does anyone have anything against changing the TurbineResources.properties
file to use

screen.error=VelocityErrorScreen

and

template.error=ShowError.vm

I have traced the cause of various HorribleExceptions, and it seems that
turbine writes the stack trace directly to the output stream because it
fails to find the proper screen/template to show the error.

Making this change would allow the stack trace to still be seen, but the
jetspeed navigations would still show.  Also, I might have to add another
default.vm to the vm/layouts/ directory because Turbine does not use
Jetspeed template locator to find the template in the html directory.

Any thoughts?

Jeremy Ford
jford@apache.org