From Sherman Mohler <smoh...@ciscolearning.org>
Subject Re: Cornerstone IP status?
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 00:03:08 GMT
Jun,

Howdy!  I am Sherman Mohler, from Cisco Learning Institute (in Phoenix), and I am
a systems architect for E-Learning software. I'd love to learn more about how you
are using Jetspeed, and a bit more about "Cornerstone". My Cisco office number is
602-778-2512.

Regards,

-- Sherman Mohler
    Cisco Learning Institute