From "Sami Leino" <sami.le...@netorek.fi>
Subject RE: FW: User - group - role philosophy -> our proposal
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:18:30 GMT
I was absent from the office for about three weeks because I got a very
nasty virus (a "real" virus, not a software one). I am now trying to catch
up with the messages sent to the developer list during that time (and
there are LOTS of them...), and I noticed this message thread about
user-group-role philosophy.

I would like to know which kind of modifications you have made to the
codebase. It seems that the LDAP security implementation doesn't work
after the modifications, and I would like to see it running again.

The exception I'm getting is:

  java.lang.ClassCastException
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.CachedAcl.setRoles(CachedAcl.java:189)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.SecurityCacheImpl.load(SecurityCacheImpl.java:115)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.JetspeedSecurityCache.load(JetspeedSecurityCache.java:104)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.ldap.LDAPAuthentication.getAnonymousUser(LDAPAuthentication.java:192)

Any ideas?

--

Sami Leino
Software Developer