From "balamurugan eswaran" <bal...@rediffmail.com>
Subject portal
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 14:59:02 GMT
Respected sir,

now currently i am working in portal. i am using the Apache products to my development. i
am using the following softwares, jetspeed, lucene, tomcat, and mysql.

i am using the portlet tutorial to modify and run the jporta.jar.  Through this i understood
some level. But i didn't get the full idea and creation of the portlet. Because this is very
bigsize example.  so i need some small size programs in portlet to run in the jetspeed portal
environment. kindly send some small war examples (easy to understand portlet)

i want to create a portal in jetspeed, is it necessary to use the jportal.jar.

pl. give your kind guide to imporve my portlet knowldge.

thanx and regards
balamurugan e
portal developer
sai innovations pvt. ltd,,