From "Mestrallet benjamin" <benjamin.mestral...@exoplatform.com>
Subject Re: [J2] Service Framework Proposal
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2004 00:03:20 GMT
BaTien wrote :

"There is nothing new to this. We did the same thing using singleton as a single entry point
of a specialized group of services in our Universal Integration Layer where all services from
different frameworks can be plugged in."

Yes and people before you too, this is not the point at all... You have to be blind not to
see the solution presented in the doc file comes from the eXo platform design, which is actually
a good thing for us ;). Even some parts of the code are taken from what we wrote 6 months
ago.

The fact that nowhere, our project is stated is not a good practise. Each time we use or talk
of an Open Source project we always quote its name, even if those projects are in the same
area :). I also think that most of members of your community thinks the same.

Now I wish you to choose the best lightweight framework for your needs and an happy new year.

Regards,

Benjamin Mestrallet
eXo platform® project leader
eXo platform SARL manager