From Peter Andersén <peter.ander...@internetborder.se>
Subject What Portlet to extend
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 20:45:06 GMT
Hi
I have a system that has a lot of javascript in them that i want to suck thru a portlet.
I imagine the only portlet to handle javascript with out getting nuts is the IFramePortlet.
Or should this work with the webpageportlet and how to get the portlet to accept additional
parameters and use them ??
Should i build my own portal to support additional parameters in the request, also the web
application im trying to read only allowed post data not get method.
So any tips on what portlet to extend and use as a starter to build my own, i think i need
that ???

Regards
Peter A