From Nikolaos Athanasis <athan...@ics.forth.gr>
Subject Re: PSML data.
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:11:36 GMT
I agree with you: I first tried NOT to use Hypersonic DB with my jetspeed
application. I tried to use postgres instead.
However, it did not work. I followed the
installation instsructions from the jetspeed site, but it seems that are
several problems (i get a exception with something that has to do with
timestamps, every time i try to add a new user.)

I use the CVS version of (jetspeed), and the CVS of tomcat, under linux
7.3.

If someone has come to a succesfull use of postgres with jetspeed, I
would be very grateful to him if he could tell us how he did it.

Nikos.