From nick the mytilian <athan...@csd.uoc.gr>
Subject RE: PSML data.
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2003 09:35:54 GMT

Hi,

I have built my own, with the source code of jetspeed. That is, from the
${JETSPEED_HOME}/built folder, i run "ant install", and jetspeed copied
the files under $TOMCAT_HOME}/webapps/jetspeed..

My problem is that every time i shut down tomcat, all users get dissapear.
And i cannot understand how to solve the problem:
Do i have to store the psml in the database, as it says in the jetspeed
site? This seems not to work.

Nik.