From Nikolaos Athanasis <athan...@ics.forth.gr>
Subject Postgres installation in Jetspeed
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2003 11:38:09 GMT

 Hello!

 I am trying to set up the jetspeed version 1.4 (source code) with postgres
 7.3.3 (tomcat 4.1.27, linux redhat 9).

 I have also read the following mail that explains some things:

 http://www.mail-archive.com/jetspeed-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg09551.html

 If i DO NOT want to store the psml files in my DB, do i have also to
 configure the ${JETSPEED_HOME}/build/torque/build.properties file?
 I just configure the
 ${JETPSEED_HOME}/webapp/WEB-INF/conf/Torque.properties file.

 Do anyone can give me please clear instructions on how to do the whole
installation?

 After making the changes do i have to write:"ant import", or just "ant
 install" ?

 The error message that i receive when i startup tomcat is :
 TheProfileExcpetion:java.lang.NullPointerException.

 I really thank you.

 N.