From A...@fidm.com
Subject Help. Can't get back to edit security policy portlet. Is it bug?
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2003 17:05:53 GMT
I accidentally 'closed' the portlet using the 'close' button shown on the
portlet title bar while I was in the edit security policy portlet, inside
security pane from security browser as admin. (click security pane,
security browser, then pick one security id to edit).

1. Which portlet should I add back to the layout(I compared the layout in
two systems and there is a 'security' portlet is missing)? How can I add
that portlet back?  I can't edit security policy any more.  I tried to add
portlet back the normal way but the 'add portlet' button is disabled.

2. The text shows the button is to 'close' the portlet but it actually
delete that specific portlet from the layout at runtime.  The button shown
as 'remove' in the customizer.  This is misleading.

This happens on the production system.  Any help is appreciated.

Alex