From "Mark Orciuch" <mark_orci...@ngsltd.com>
Subject RE: drag drop customizer
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2003 16:44:57 GMT
The delay-rendered portlet works great - very cool!

I am having some problems with the drag and drop controller. When I attempt
to drag portlet to new position, I get javascript error: "Line: 929. Error:
Could not get the cursor property. Invalid argument".

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/