From Vlachogiannis Evangelos <evl...@aegean.gr>
Subject RE: PSML data.
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2003 01:23:33 GMT
Hello,
Are you using the default war or you have build you own? If you are using
the first one, your problem might be that jetspeed stores the psml profiles
in hypersonic dbms? Otherwise if you have configured it not to store psml in
database you should see the user updated psml in your .../psml/user/youuser

Evangelos Vlachogiannis
Researcher - PhD. Candidate
Dept. of Products and Systems Design http://www.syros.aegean.gr)
University of the Aegean (http://www.aegean.gr) Syros - Greece
Phone: +32281-097126
Mob: +3697-6560466
FAX: +32281-097009
e-mail: evlach@aegean.gr
Web: http://www.syros.aegean.gr/users/evlach

-----Original Message-----
From: Nikolaos Athanasis [mailto:athanasi@ics.forth.gr]
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 10:20 PM
To: jetspeed-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Cc: jetspeed-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: PSML data.

Hello,

If i do not have configured to store the psml files of a created user in my
DBMS, then how can jetspeed find out what portlets a user has, when he loggs
out and then loggs in again?

To be more clear: I create a new user. I add some portlets to my user. These
portlets create a psml file , is this right? If the user logs out, and then
logs in again, how can jetspeed represent his portlets? I see that in the
${JETSPEED_HOME}/webapp/WEB-INF/psml/user
folder, only anon, turbine and admin exist.

How can jetspeed find the psml of a new created user?

Thanks!
Nik...