From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: data sources
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2003 20:45:01 GMT

On Friday, November 28, 2003, at 11:49  AM, David Sean Taylor wrote:

> Im finding the persistence plugin configuration to be a mess.

I got a little bitchy there, sorry
Figured it out - I have to override the properties file in the test
directory in order to find the correct plug-in
Guess Im a little rusty with this stuff, but this is my point, there
are a few configuration files and its not easy to understand

This fixed it:

portal/src/webapp/WEB-INF/conf/test/jetspeed.properties:

services.profiler.persistence.plugin.name = jetspeed-test