From "Barnhill William" <barnhill_will...@bah.com>
Subject Re: [J1] Anybody got maven.xml/project.xml to work for building Jetspeed?
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 18:20:22 GMT
Ok, it looks like this is all my fault. I think when I tried to manually
use torque build.xml I did so in the wrong way, overwriting source files
that weren't suppose to be overwritten. Confirmed it, as I just went
through the following sequence:
    cd jakarta-jetspeed/src/java
    cvs update -C
    cd ..\..\build
    build clean
    build
    cd ..
    maven java:compile

And it worked fine.

So a build done using maven now works for me, as long as I'm done an ant
based build once to generate the torque files.

Still seems like it would be good to get maven build standing on its own
though, just requires the right properties passed to maven plugin for
torque.

Sorry for what basically amounts to spam as I try to learn this stuff,
Bill Barnhill