From "Barnhill William" <barnhill_will...@bah.com>
Subject [J1] Anybody got maven.xml/project.xml to work for building Jetspeed?
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 17:14:14 GMT
I managed to get to the point where it tries to compile, but I can't
seem to get past the torque generated classes.
I don't have time to work on it now and need to switch to using ant
build currently, unless someone has it working and not committed.
Otherwise I'll switch to using ant for building right now, and continue
trying to get maven plugin for torque to work when I can.

Btw, if we are going to use the [J1] /[J2] convention, should the
subject start with [J1], or Re: [J1] Re: ?
I can see where Re: [J1] Re: would be nice if your client has a threaded
view, but a filter rule or two would do the same thing.

Bill Barnhill